On this page you will find more information about the use of the (underground) wastecontainers in your neighbourhood. Please note, translation is done with googletranslate and may not be grammatically correct.
- Do not place any waste beside the (underground)waste containers. We keep the streets clean together.
- Please don’t use the underground waste containers between 11.00 p.m and 7.00 a.m. The use of the container may cause noise nuisance.
- You may not put waste of a different type in the underground container. Please be ware of the type of waste fort he specific container.
- The containers can be opened with a tag. If your household is connected to the container, you have received such a tag from us. Do you not have a tag and must use the (underground) containers to despose your waste? Please call us at 035 6991888.
- Do you have large household waste that you can’t put in the container, such as couch or refrigirator? You can make an appointment at www.gad.nl/grootvuil and we collect it for free.
Wich waste where
In regio Gooi en Vechtstreek we have four different types of waste. Each has it own containers, indicated by different colors.
- Green (gfe / gft) – organic waste. Waste of vegetables, fruit and food scraps. No waste from the garden.
- Orange (pmd) – plastic packaging, cans and drink cartons.
- Blue (papier/karton) – all your papier and cardboard.
- Gray (residual waste) – the waste that you have not been able to separate into one of the above waste containers.